Sydney Oral Health Specialists
Oral health is important for everyone, no matter how many or how little teeth you have. That's why a dental team consists of more than just a dentist. Oral dental hygienists are trained with care to provide the full range of dental and oral health coverage that you need to keep your smile in excellent condition.
Dental hygienists are specialists when it comes to teaching about preventative care. They are integral to your gum and tooth health, helping you avoid gum disease and cavities. Since these two things lead to expensive dental treatments, a good dental hygienist will save you hundreds to thousands of dollars in the long run!
Dental hygienists perform professional teeth cleaning that get in deeper than you can with your toothbrush at home. This should be performed twice a year to get rid of tartar (calculus) plaque and stains. Children and adults alike should see dental hygienists twice a year for scheduled cleanings.
In addition, you'll learn about the following oral health issues:
- How to prevent cavities
- Keeping your mouth healthy and happy
- Learn about snore guards
- Get a periodontal assessment to ensure you don't have gum disease (which increases your risk of stroke, heart disease and type 2 diabetes
- Restore your smile to look and feel great
- Get rid of bacteria and germs
- Seal your teeth to prevent decay from occurring
- Get fluoride treatments for healthy teeth and gums
- Oral cancer screenings
If you have any questions about oral health, call (02) 8279 2282 to talk with us on the phone or book an appointment online with Sydney Dentist Clinic.